- 3 cups cubed baked ham
- 8 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 yellow onions, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 5 ounces milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer your ham, potatoes and onions in a crock pot-lightly salt and peppering layers as you go-do not over salt.
- Cover top layer with cheese.
- Mix together the cream of celery soup, gravy and 1/2 can of milk.
- Pour over cheese.
- Dust with paprika.
- Cover Crock and cook on low for 8 hours.