Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I'm not to proud to use "cream of crap" soup when it's this tasty! Great with crusty French Bread, green beans and a salad!
- 3 cups cubed baked ham
- 8 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 yellow onions, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 5 ounces milk
- Layer your ham, potatoes and onions in a crock pot-lightly salt and peppering layers as you go-do not over salt.
- Cover top layer with cheese.
- Mix together the cream of celery soup, gravy and 1/2 can of milk.
- Pour over cheese.
- Dust with paprika.
- Cover Crock and cook on low for 8 hours.
family liked this
This was an easy crock pot meal to use up left-over Easter ham. I made as directed, except I added a handful of green onions to the top layer and I subbed cream of mushroom for cream of chicken (what I had in the pantry). It tasted good, but the consistency was a little soupy (not creamy like oven-baked scalloped potatoes). I would cut back (or eliminate) the milk the next time I make this. I chopped up a little parsley for garnish.