1/1 Photo of Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
6 hrs 30 mins
I use my food processor to slice the potatoes and onion. The ham seasons the potatoes nicely. This smells great while cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- 2Put in crock 2 slices of ham, 1/3 of the potatoes, onion, garlic, and cheese.
- 3Sprinkle with pepper.
- 4Repeat layers to make 3 layers total.
- 5Spoon soup over top.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 781.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: