1/1 Photo of Ham and Rice Dinner
A creamy good dish, unsure where I dug this up from, I've made this many, many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml hot cooked rice
- 591.47 ml cooked ham, julienne strips
- 22.18 ml butter or 22.18 ml oleo
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml thinly sliced celery
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 29.58 ml vermouth
- 7.39 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml sliced pimentos, drained
- 1While rice is cooking, sautee ham in butter.
- 2Add onions and celery, cook over medium heat intil tender crisp.
- 3Stir in soup, wine, mustard, and dill weed, heat thoroughly.
- 4Add sour cream and pimento, Heat, but do not boil.
- 5Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Rice Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 667.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: