Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A creamy good dish, unsure where I dug this up from, I've made this many, many times.
- 709.77 ml hot cooked rice
- 591.47 ml cooked ham, julienne strips
- 22.18 ml butter or 22.18 ml oleo
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml thinly sliced celery
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 29.58 ml vermouth
- 7.39 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml sliced pimentos, drained
- While rice is cooking, sautee ham in butter.
- Add onions and celery, cook over medium heat intil tender crisp.
- Stir in soup, wine, mustard, and dill weed, heat thoroughly.
- Add sour cream and pimento, Heat, but do not boil.
- Serve over hot rice.