Recipe by Tracy H.
Quick and easy casserole that adults and kids will like. Great use of left over ham. It is creamy and hearty, sure to please.
Top Review by oopsmakes3
Great use of left over ham. I did some things different. We are in the processes of moving so I didn't have the right pan. So I used a large pot. And I didn't have any Cream of Chicken soup, so I used Chedder Cheese soup. And I didn't use Frozen Broc, I had fresh. And it turned out yummy. Thanks
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 473.18 ml cooked ham
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 29.58-59.16 ml chopped onions
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 177.44 ml crushed corn flakes