Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely, quick lunch, or slice smaller and serve for an appetizer.
Make and share this Ham and Provolone Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (I use light)
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 flour tortillas (8 to 10 in)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced ham
- 6 slices provolone cheese (3/4 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic, spread evenly over tortillas.
- Top tortillas with layers of spinach, ham, cheese and tomato, roll up tightly.
- Cut each tortilla into thirds; secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Very, very good! I used corn tortillas (dietary reason), and since the tortilla started to split slightly when I rolled it up, I wrapped it in a paper towel and microwaved it for about 15 seconds. It was really tasty, and perfect since I don't have a kitchen at the moment (I have a sharp knife, a spoon, a cup, a microwave, and a small refrigerator). Thanks for lunch, Dorothy! :)
Excellent recipe - the only thing I changed was, out of laziness, and because I was in such a hurry, I substituted garlic powder for the crushed garlic. Sent this to my son's school for a Halloween party (teenagers) - what a hit it was!
These were SO good! The garlic really makes it awesome, and a little spicy! We used high fiber tortillas, and light provolone cheese. Big hit with the in-laws!! I would defnitely make this again, it makes a GREAT sports-watching meal!