Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a tasty foil wrapped, easy meal all in one. Yummy.
- 2 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 2 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) ham steaks or 1 (8 ounce) center cut ham steaks, cut in half
- 8 -12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 0.5 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Center half of potatoes on each sheet of aluminum foil. Top with ham and asparagus. Spoon one-fourth of container of alfredo sauce over top of each servings; reserve remaining alfredo sauce for future use.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.