Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Super simple slow cooker recipe
Make and share this Ham and Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄3 cup celery
- 1⁄3 cup onion flakes
- 1 cup cooked ham, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 1⁄3 cup brown rice
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, stir well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until potatoes are soft.