Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is great and low-fat. WW Points 5.
- 1⁄2 lb ground cooked ham
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup fresh green beans or 1 cup frz cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a large skillet with pam.
- In the skillet cook ham, celery, and onion till vegetables are tender.
- Stir in potatoes, fresh green beans if using them, water, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or till potatoes are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- If using frozen green beans, add to ham and potato mixture the last 7 minutes of cooking.
- To serve, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Delicious.Looking forward to trying again with grated carrot and zucchini to get a few more vegies in for kids.
sorry, submitted my review for the wrong recipe....