1/1 Photo of Ham and Potato Patties With Horseradish Sauce
Literary Mom's Note:
I saw a photo of these on a food blog and I can tell it's a keeper, as well as a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. Source: Woman's Day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1Mix patty ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Form into 8 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 3Heat 1 teaspoon oil in each of two medium nonstick skillets (or cook 1 batch at a time in 1 pan).
- 4Add 4 patties to each pan and cook over medium heat, turning over patties 2-3 times until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, stir sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until blended. Serve with patties.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Potato Patties With Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 1663.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.3 g