I saw a photo of these on a food blog and I can tell it's a keeper, as well as a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. Source: Woman's Day
- Mix patty ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Form into 8 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in each of two medium nonstick skillets (or cook 1 batch at a time in 1 pan).
- Add 4 patties to each pan and cook over medium heat, turning over patties 2-3 times until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until blended. Serve with patties.