From "The Good Carb Cookbook", posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 10 inch nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and add the onion, bell peppers and ham. Place the skillet over med-high heat, cover, and cook, stirring several times, for about 3 minutes or until the onions and peppers start to soften.
- 2Add the potatoes to the skillet and stir to mix. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 1 minute or until the mixture is heated through.
- 3Reduce heat to low and pour the egg substitute over the potato mixture. Cover, and cook without stirring for about 10 minutes or until the eggs are almost set.
- 4Remove lid from skillet and wrap the handle in aluminum foil (to ensure it will not be damaged by broiler flame.) Place the skillet in a preheated broiler and broil for about 3 minutes or just until the eggs are completely set. Sprinkle cheese over top and broil for another minute or until the cheese is melted.
- 5Cut the frittata into wedges and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 641.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g