Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I looked at the recipes at Recipezaar and combined them to suit my family's tastes.
Make and share this Ham and Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 5 potatoes
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 can reduced fat cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Place them in a buttered casserole dish.
- Stir in the ham.
- Mix the soup and milk, then pour the mixture over the ham and potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in 350 oven for about an hour.