Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a big hit at my house. I like recipes like this, I can put together a couple of casseroles, and then heat them up when we are ready to cook. What makes this recipe really good is that you can put this together with left over ham, so this is a great recipe to use after the holidays when we so often serve ham. This casserole reheats very well, so if you have a little extra this makes a perfect lunch to pack to work, or to have later. You could also make this casserole ahead of time, and simply heat when you are ready to serve up this ham and potato casserole.
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb ham slices, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash paprika
- Combine potatoes, ham slices, soup, and pepper in a large bowl. Spoon this mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes; sprinkle with cheeses and paprika, and bake 5 additional minutes or until thoroughly heated.