1/1 Photo of Ham and Potato Casserole
I got this recipe from my MIL- it's easy, filling and delicious- great for cool nights. Can be made with leftover ham or with a thick chunk of deli ham. Feel free to experiment with the amount of cheese (I often add more) and the type- I've been meaning to try it with swiss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ham and potatoes into a 1.5 qt baking dish. Set aside.
- 2Melt 3 tbs butter in pan, add onion and cook till clear.
- 3Blend in flour and milk and stir until thickened.
- 4Pour over potatoes and ham.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs, and dot with butter.
- 6Bake at 400* for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.3
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g