- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 cups ham, cooked and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- COOK onion and green pepper in margarine until tender.
- STIR in flour and pepper.
- ADD milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- REDUCE heat and add cheese and mayo; stir until cheese melts.
- ADD potatoes and ham; put into casserole dish.
- BAKE for 30 minutes.