Recipe by Gingerbear
Top Review by Marcie H
I used this basic recipe except I used mushroom soup. I added green onions, celery salt,southern style hashbrowns and shredded cheddar cheese. We all liked it. My husband doesn't like celery or green or red peppers so I changed the recipe a little.
- 3 cups O'Brien potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup crouton (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine undiluted soup and sour cream; blend well.
- Stir in hash browns and ham.
- Spoon into ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly and potatoes are tender, stirring once after 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with croutons.