- 30 dinner rolls (miniature buns)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup finely minced onion
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 -3 dashes hot pepper sauce or 2 -3 dashes cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 15 slices swiss cheese, cut in half
- 15 slices honey-roasted ham, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice buns without cutting all the way through.
- In bowl, combine butter, onions, Dijon mustard and poppy seeds. Add hot pepper sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons of sauce on underside of each bun top. Fill each bun with half slice cheese and half sice of ham.
- Arrange sandwiches on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese and butter have melted.