Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
from ww online
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, cut into thin strips (about 2 spears)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 12 ounces cooked lean ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup litehouse lite coleslaw dressing
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, carrots, ham, and cabbage; add Litehouse dressing and toss to coat. Place even amount of slaw on center of each tortilla; roll into wraps. Yields 1 wrap per serving.
- Note: ¼ cup raisins can be added to wraps (could affect POINTS values).