Recipe by SweetSpice18
Delicious, healthy snack or lunch. I love it when I find it in my lunchbox at school! This can be made 3 weeks in advance and stored in the freezer!
- 2 sheets puff pastry, ready-rolled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100 g ham, thinly sliced
- 150 g crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄3 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (Gas 4).
- Lightly grease 2 large baking trays.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheets.
- Brush with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle ham, pineapple and cheese on pastry.
- Roll each sheet up firmly.
- Cut each roll into 12 rounds.
- Place the rolls on the baking trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Serve warm.