Delicious, healthy snack or lunch. I love it when I find it in my lunchbox at school! This can be made 3 weeks in advance and stored in the freezer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (Gas 4).
- 2Lightly grease 2 large baking trays.
- 3Lay out the puff pastry sheets.
- 4Brush with the beaten egg.
- 5Sprinkle ham, pineapple and cheese on pastry.
- 6Roll each sheet up firmly.
- 7Cut each roll into 12 rounds.
- 8Place the rolls on the baking trays.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Pineapple Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g