Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
One of my very favorite pizzas. So simple.
Top Review by PixieDust
This was really a treat. I love ham/pineapple pizza but have never made one. This was so easy and the taste was delicious. My DH added some salt and pepper to his slices but I like mine without. Probably next time I will add some veggies like mushrooms and green onion or pepper. Tbanks Nurse Di.
- 1 refrigerated baked pizza dough ("12-inch")
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups chopped smoked ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese