Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my very favorite pizzas. So simple.
Make and share this Ham and Pineapple Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated baked pizza dough ("12-inch")
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups chopped smoked ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil, and spread pizza sauce evenly over crust.
- Top sauce evenly with ham and pineapple; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is lightly browned.
This was really a treat. I love ham/pineapple pizza but have never made one. This was so easy and the taste was delicious. My DH added some salt and pepper to his slices but I like mine without. Probably next time I will add some veggies like mushrooms and green onion or pepper. Tbanks Nurse Di.
Made this using my own pizza crust recipe, then chopped the ham fairly small & used well drained (actually paper-towel-patted-dry) crushed pineapple since I find that my pizza cutter has a habit of pushing large chunks around rather than slicing them! Anyway, it made for a wonderfully satisfying pizza & I'll be putting this combo together again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]
Easy...fast and good. Would you beleive I made this for breakfast? Fruit, dairy and protein. What more could a body ask to start the day :)