Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. December 2001. They say to serve this with an arrugula salad. Perfect!
- 1 (10 ounce) italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup commercial pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup julienne-cut cooked ham (2-inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 3⁄4 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top with ham, pineapple, and cheese; sprinkle with red pepper. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
This was so easy but delicious! I only had crushed pineapple on hand but it worked just fine. Also I added more red pepper flakes for more "heat". Thanks for sharing another great recipe.