Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked ham, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare a medium-hot grill.
- Thread pineapple, ham, and cherries onto skewers, dividing the ingredients equally.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Brush over ham skewers.
- Grill kebabs until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.