Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm always looking for different breakfast casseroles. This one looks perfect for an Easter morning!
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml Bisquick
- 88.74 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml dried mustard
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 113.39 g diced cooked ham
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese or 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, milk, Bisquick, butter, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in blender until smooth.
- Stir in ham, cheese and pineapple.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set.