Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm always looking for different breakfast casseroles. This one looks perfect for an Easter morning!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, milk, Bisquick, butter, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in blender until smooth.
- Stir in ham, cheese and pineapple.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set.