Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple. I will omit the dates when I make this.
Make and share this Ham and Pineapple Coleslaw Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 10 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 12 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 large flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, carrots, dates, ham, and cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the slaw; toss.
- Divide the slaw among the tortillas and roll into wraps.