1/1 Photo of Ham and Pickle Swirls Appetizer
This appetizer recipe is a cute one on a buffet and is a good filler. It is easy to make and requires no cooking so it frees up time and space. Serve it with other things in case your guests do not care for pickles. If they do like pickles they will gobble them up. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 10 slices deli ham
- 10 pickle spears
- 1Take one slice of ham.
- 2Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese spread completely on each ham slice.
- 3Put one dill pickle spear in the middle.
- 4roll up each ham slice.
- 5chill for an hour or two until cold and/or ready to eat.
- 6slice cross ways into 4 pieces or swirls.
- 7lay slice down so it resembles a circle.
- 8spear with a toothpick.
- 9Repeat for 9 more slices.
- 10Serve slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Pickle Swirls Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs