1/1 Photo of Ham and Penne Alfredo With Broccoli
A great way to use up leftover ham. Generally a kid-pleaser, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook penne pasta in boiling water according to package directions. During the last 5 minutes of boiling, add the raw broccoli flowerets; drain.
- 2Place cubed ham into empty hot pot; pour cooked penne/broccoli mixture over top and gently toss together.
- 3While penne is cooking -- melt butter in a medium saucepan over med-low heat; add minced onion and saute until onions are translucent. Do not burn or brown.
- 4Keep heat on med-low and add half and half, milk, parmesan, salt, white pepper and garlic powder. Stir frequently until heated through, cheese is melted and smooth.
- 5Pour sauce over cooked penne mixture and gently toss to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Penne Alfredo With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g