Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom always made this as part of our Easter dinner. Chill for 2-3 hours. Taste of Home
Make and share this Ham and Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham (julienned or diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, add the peas, ham, cheese, and onion; stir to combine.
- Add the dressing; stir to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
I doubled this recipe to take to a church function. It couldn't be easier, was colorful to look at and, most importantly, was thoroughly enjoyed by all!