Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I work long hours and have little time to spend in the kitchen. This salad is so easy, yummy and colorful!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup shreddded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion.
- Pour dressing over the top and toss to coat.
I wanted to make this salad because peas are one of my favorite vegies and I like eating all of the ingredients listed. This did turn out good, but to me the onion was overpowering. It could very well be that the red onion I bought was simply a very strong one. I plan on making this again, but will cut the amount of onion in half.