Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice fast recipe for left over ham.
- 1 (10 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ham, cubes
- 3 cups cooked pasta (about 2 cups uncooked)
- In a medium skillet mix soup, milk, mustard and broccoli.
- Over medium heat, heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Add ham and pasta and heat through.
Thanks. This was great for leftover Christmas ham! One note - use a large skillet - medium won't do it! I used cream of broccoli soup and about 3/4 cup of cheddar/mont. jack cheese. Also added about 1/2 tsp. of Worchestershire sauce and 1/2 tsp. of salt and pepper. Quick, easy and filling.