Amber of AZ's Note:
This is an easy, throw together, kitchen sink recipe that can be used year-round. Great for leftover holiday ham, or extra veggies from your garden, or a good grocery store sale.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil egg noodles and steam frozen veggies on top of noodles boiling.
- 2Drain noodles and veggies. If you are using fresh veggies, you will want to steam your veggies a bit longer.
- 3Return pasta and veggies to pot.
- 4Add butter - your choice how much.
- 5Add parmesan cheese - your choice how much.
- 6Add a clove or two of diced garlic.
- 7Add black pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Pasta on the Stovetop
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 158.4 mg
- Sodium 1380.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 40.5 g