Recipe by Amber of AZ
This is an easy, throw together, kitchen sink recipe that can be used year-round. Great for leftover holiday ham, or extra veggies from your garden, or a good grocery store sale.
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables, your preference
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil egg noodles and steam frozen veggies on top of noodles boiling.
- Drain noodles and veggies. If you are using fresh veggies, you will want to steam your veggies a bit longer.
- Return pasta and veggies to pot.
- Add butter - your choice how much.
- Add parmesan cheese - your choice how much.
- Add a clove or two of diced garlic.
- Add black pepper.