- 1⁄2 lb ham
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon sage (torn)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse the ham, parmesan, sage and pepper in a food processor until incorporated.
- Pound chicken out to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Top with mix. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet. Brown chicken on all sides.
- Add wine. Let evaporate.
- Serve hot!