1/2 Photos of Ham and Onion Muffins
Served with tomato slices in it, it's a meal in a muffin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces smoked ham, diced small
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, woschestire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1 large egg
- fresh grated pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook ham and onions with sauce and pepper in microwave on high, stirring occasionally until onions are wilted.
- 2Sift flour into a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- 3Whisk egg, milk, oil and salt together and pour into flour.
- 4Mix gently until partially combined.
- 5Add in ham mixture and the rest of the ingredients.
- 6Fold through until smooth.
- 7Spoon into muffin tray and bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 30-45 minutes or until tops brown and skewer comes out clean.
- 8Serve with cream cheese and dashes of black pepper; or however you wish!
- 9(Will make 6 large muffins).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Onion Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 793.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: