Recipe by *Parsley*
Easy skillet dinner that kids generally love. Uses up leftover ham. I usually double this recipe.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 8 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In large skillet, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
- To skillet, add light cream, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, peas, ham and parsley.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts and mixture is hot and thickened.
- Toss with hot cooked noodles. Season to taste with salt and pepper.