Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious! Great week night meal when you don't feel like fussing over dinner.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, broken up
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cook and drain egg noodles and combine with diced ham.
- Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together half and half and eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour over noodles, sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Fast and easy. I added cheddar and it was like mac and cheese w/ ham in one. Great for someone like my husband who must have meat in his meal! Thanks.