1/3 Photos of Ham and Noodle Casserole
Need a simple casserole sure to please the kids? I served this to friends who later left for Kenya...their girls were pining for it overseas, and you can bet I served it to them again when they returned to the States for a visit! (Talk about easy to please!) Nothing gourmet here, just yummy and great with salad and crispy garlic bread. (Recipe via my sister, who says she got it from Southern Living way back when...)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Place half of noodles in buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Combine ham and cheese; sprinkle half of ham mixture over noodles.
- 4In small bowl, combine soup and milk.
- 5Spoon half of soup mixture over ham layer.
- 6Then again: noodles, ham/cheese, soup.
- 7Dot with butter.
- 8Cover loosely with foil.
- 9Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 751.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g