Need a simple casserole sure to please the kids? I served this to friends who later left for Kenya...their girls were pining for it overseas, and you can bet I served it to them again when they returned to the States for a visit! (Talk about easy to please!) Nothing gourmet here, just yummy and great with salad and crispy garlic bread. (Recipe via my sister, who says she got it from Southern Living way back when...)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Place half of noodles in buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine ham and cheese; sprinkle half of ham mixture over noodles.
- In small bowl, combine soup and milk.
- Spoon half of soup mixture over ham layer.
- Then again: noodles, ham/cheese, soup.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.