Recipe by out of here
This is a recipe I received from my Aunt Bea. It is from around the 1950's. I have never seen another recipe like it. It is one of my favorites.
- 453.59 g ham, cubed
- 149.68 g maple bacon, finely chopped
- 1 med.sweet onion, chopped
- 226.79 g bag wide egg noodles
- 236.59 ml frozen corn
- 236.59 ml frozen lima beans
- 2 (609.51 g) can tomato bisque soup, some time I put 3, it makes it juicier
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the ham first in a large frying pan; remove the ham, and now fry the bacon crispy.
- Remove the bacon and drain on a paper towel.
- Fry the onion in the bacon grease.
- Cook egg noodles according to the package, drain.
- Put the egg noodles in a Dutch oven with the ham, corn, lima beans, onions and tomato bisque soup. Mix thoroughly. Put the bacon on top of this mixture.
- Bake in a covered Dutch oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.