1/1 Photo of Ham and Noodle Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
out of here's Note:
This is a recipe I received from my Aunt Bea. It is from around the 1950's. I have never seen another recipe like it. It is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the ham first in a large frying pan; remove the ham, and now fry the bacon crispy.
- 2Remove the bacon and drain on a paper towel.
- 3Fry the onion in the bacon grease.
- 4Cook egg noodles according to the package, drain.
- 5Put the egg noodles in a Dutch oven with the ham, corn, lima beans, onions and tomato bisque soup. Mix thoroughly. Put the bacon on top of this mixture.
- 6Bake in a covered Dutch oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.9
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 2083.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.5 g