My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a split in each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- 2Pound each breast between layers of plastic wrap to flatten.
- 3Mince the ham and the mushrooms and mix well.
- 4Oil a baking dish with the sesame oil and place the chicken pieces in it, turning once so that there is a little oil on each side of the chicken.
- 5Fill the chicken pockets with the ham mixture.
- 6Press edges closed.
- 7Mix the chicken broth and sherry and pour over chicken.
- 8Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes (or until chicken is done).
- 9Mix the cornflour and soya sauce until smooth.
- 10Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
- 11Place the pan juices and the soya mixture in a pan and bring to a boil, stirring until thickened to a gravy-like texture.
- 12Serve the chicken with the gravy poured over it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 1026.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 31.3 g