Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ham and Mushroom Lasagna
Make and share this Ham and Mushroom Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups bechamel sauce
- 2 lbs ham, cut into thin strips
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese or 2⁄3 cup asiago cheese
- Prepare bechamel sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and peppr.
- Continue cooking until thickened.
- Cover and set aside.
- Saute onion in oil, add tomatoes and parsley.
- Cook over moderate heat until liquid has evaporated.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Butter a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of the dish, followed by a layer of half the mushroom mixture.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup bechamel sauce and then add a layer of ham and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layers and top with a layer of noodles.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of bechamel on top and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.