Ham and Mushroom Lasagna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups bechamel sauce
- 2 lbs ham, cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese or 2/3 cup asiago cheese
- 1Prepare bechamel sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir until smooth.
- 2Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly.
- 3Season with salt and peppr.
- 4Continue cooking until thickened.
- 5Cover and set aside.
- 6Saute onion in oil, add tomatoes and parsley.
- 7Cook over moderate heat until liquid has evaporated.
- 8Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- 9Preheat oven to 350.
- 10Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 11Butter a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- 12Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of the dish, followed by a layer of half the mushroom mixture.
- 13Drizzle 1/2 cup bechamel sauce and then add a layer of ham and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 14Repeat the layers and top with a layer of noodles.
- 15Pour the remaining 1 cup of bechamel on top and dot with butter.
- 16Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Mushroom Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.3
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 2564.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 48.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: