Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Different but yummy! I got these out of a Taste of Home magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 -3 medium mangoes, peeled, chopped and patted dry
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Stir in the ham and mangoes.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.