1/6 Photos of Ham and Manchego Panini With Dipping Sauce
Found this in a magazine article about the Spanish cheese, Manchego and am posting for ZWT. I loved this new cheese, BF wasn't so sure but he isn't the cheese freak that I am. I don't have a panini press so I use my cast iron grill pan which works great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide ham and cheese evenly between two pieces of bread and top with remaining bread.
- 2Brush tops of sandwiches with 2 teaspoons oil.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-low heat.
- 4Place panini in skillet, oiled side up.
- 5Cover and cook until golden and cheese has melted, 5-8 minutes per side, pressing down with spatula occasionally.
- 6For sauce, mix together jam and dijon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Manchego Panini With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 1735.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: