Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Vintage Southern Living
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4 -5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni in large pot salted boiling water until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.