Prep 12 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Cook macaroni, add the broccoli to the water the last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT parmesan cheese.
- Mix well; put in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake 5 more minutes.
Great use of leftover ham that resulted in a delicious casserole. I substituted spaghetti for the macaroni, omitted the nutmeg, and added nearly 2 cups of shredded cheddar. Additionally, I added about 1/2 cup sour cream and sprinkled some breadcrumbs on top before baking. My DH loved it, and so did I .... second helpings for us both!
This was very easy to put together for a fast family meal. We had some left over smoked ham and it was wonderful. I did add about 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese to the mix. It was wonderful. Thanks Inez
Nice use for leftover ham. I made this as written and it was pretty good but I thought itt was a little bland. I think next time I will add chopped onion as well as mix some parmesan or swiss cheese into the casserole. Thanx!