Recipe by Stacey Sweet
Easy, quick to make, cheap and yummy! Cooking the peas with the pasta cuts down on time and dishes. Stacey
- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 6 ounces frozen peas
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 ounces ham, thick slice,cut into cubes
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and continue to boil for 3 additional minutes.
- while pasta is cooking, heat butter in a small pan, add leek and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- beat eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- drain pasta and peas and return to the pot.
- add leeks, eggs, ham and half of the cheese mix well heat on low for 2-3 minutes to make sure cheese is melted.
- transfer to serving dish and top with remaining cheese.