Recipe by Theresa P
This is Good! Great brunch dish with or without the ham!
Top Review by greyghost
EXCELLENT - my mother requested a hot fruit salad for the ham yesterday- so I obviously left the hamsteaks out and just made the fruit and added raisins as well - it was wonderful -thank you so much!!
- 4 ham steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 (1 lb) cansliced pineapple, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can apricot halves, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can peach halves in syrup, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ham steaks in a casserole dish.
- Combine all the drained fruits and pour over the ham steaks.
- Melt the butter and curry powder together until bubbly and add the brown sugar and corn starch.
- Drizzle this evenly over the ham and fruit.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- *The ham steaks can be omitted and the fruit used as a Hot Fruit Salad on its own.