Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy snack recipe from Rachel Ray.
- 1⁄2 English cucumber (seedless)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) packageboursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 3 -4 slices french ham or 3 -4 slices deli-sliced boiled ham
- Cut 16 1/2 inch-thick pieces of cucumber on a bit of an angle and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread some Boursin cheese on the cucumber slices.
- Cut the ham into 2-inch strips.
- Wrap a strip of ham around each cucumber slice, covering the cheese.
This appetizer is great. Very refreshing and full of flavor. Thanks Kitchen_Princess :) Made for Cookbook tag game