Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Cracker spread is so addicting. I don't even like onions but for some reason I can eat this on crackers with no problem. It tastes better after it sits a day or two in the fridge and keeps well for about a week. Some might add more onion or ham for personal taste.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (light or fat free can be used as well)
- 1 cup of chopped green onion
- 1 cup of chopped ham (thin deli ham works well)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Using a mixer beat cream cheese and Worcestershire until smooth and blended.
- Add chopped ham.
- Add chopped green onion.
- Beat all again with a mixer until smooth.
- Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap or transfer mixture to a container with a lid.
- Serve with crackers and pretzels.