Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
You can make this with 8 wedges as an appetizer, or leave it as 2 whole servings for a main dish.
Make and share this Ham and Gouda Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla.
- top with ham and parsley.
- fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- in a lightly greased 10-inch skillet or griddle, cook quesadillas over medium
- heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- cut quesadillas into wedges.
- serve with sour cream.
- garnish with parsley sprigs if you like.