Chef #794435's Note:
You can make this with 8 wedges as an appetizer, or leave it as 2 whole servings for a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla.
- 2top with ham and parsley.
- 3fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- 4in a lightly greased 10-inch skillet or griddle, cook quesadillas over medium
- 5heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- 6cut quesadillas into wedges.
- 7serve with sour cream.
- 8garnish with parsley sprigs if you like.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Gouda Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb flour tortillas